Healthy Skinny Snacks
Puppy chow is one of those childhood snacks that we wish we could still eat by the handful as adults, but we know better. Puppy chow, monkey munch, or muddy munch is chocolate and peanut butter coated Chex™ tossed in powdered sugar. It’s no wonder why kids and adults love it. With Skinny Shake™ powder, you can experience this sweet nostalgia while still practicing good nutrition habits. Just swap Skinny Shake™ powder in for sugar.
- 4 Cups Chex™
- 2 Tablespoons Kerrygold™ butter
- 1/4 Cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 Cup dark chocolate chips
- 1 Teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2/3 -3/4 Cup vanilla Skinny Shake™ powder
Melt butter, peanut butter, and chocolate chips in a microwaveable bowl for 45 seconds. Stir until smooth. Add vanilla.
Pour wet mixture over Chex™ in a larger bowl. Using a rubber spatula, gently fold until Chex™ are evenly coated.
Sprinkle vanilla Skinny Shake™ powder over Chex. Cover with lid and shake until evenly coated.
Transfer to a serving bowl and enjoy!
- yeah Review by bja Posted on 8/15/2016 4:00 PM
- Looking forward to making this with my daughter:)