Healthy Skinny Snacks
1 Cup natural Peanut Butter
1/2 Cup turbinado sugar (Sugar In The Raw®)
vanilla Skinny Shake™ powder (1/2 Cup)
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
pinch of salt
Dusting: 1/4 Cup vanilla Skinny Shake™ powder
Reserve ¼ Cup vanilla Skinny Shake™ powder in medium bowl for dusting.
Combine all other ingredients in large bowl and mix evenly.
Note: Cookie dough should be crumbly but tacky when pinched with fingers.
Roll dough into 1 tablespoon size balls and dust with vanilla Skinny Shake™ powder reserved in medium bowl.
Place on prepared baking sheet 4 cookies in 5 rows for 20 cookies total.
Using the bottom end of a fork, gently press down on each cookie. Perpendicularly press fork down a second time to make signature peanut butter cookie grid pattern.
Bake at 350F for 12-15 mins until slightly browned on the outside.
Allow to cool and enjoy!
- Yum! Review by SkinnyBean Posted on 10/12/2016 11:12 AM
- Heavenly delicious!
- Amazing Review by Fit Fanatic Posted on 10/14/2016 10:34 AM
- Amazing taste
- Amazing Review by Fit Fanatic Posted on 10/14/2016 10:38 AM
- Great taste
- Amazing Review by Fit Fanatic Posted on 10/14/2016 10:45 AM
- Amazing Review by Fit Fanatic Posted on 10/14/2016 10:49 AM
- Love it
- Love the Magnum phot Review by Shirl Posted on 3/29/2017 12:07 AM
- Love the Magnum photo – with funky phone!Thanks for sharing your CBC experience with us. I look forward to seeing you at Savvy Blogging Summit!Happy Summer – Debba / Gig.nriefdolorylcom
- YMMD with that anrwe Review by Jalene Posted on 4/4/2017 5:37 AM
- YMMD with that anrwes! TX http://njkitadtecz.com [url=http://ljgpiaruefm.com]ljgpiaruefm[/url] [link=http://fhsvzzean.com]fhsvzzean[/link]
- Could you write abou Review by Buffie Posted on 4/4/2017 11:09 AM
- Phsicys so I can pass Science class? Could you write about
- Finding this post ha Review by Leatrice Posted on 4/4/2017 4:29 PM
- Finding this post has aneswred my prayers http://vwudraj.com [url=http://bpsqpx.com]bpsqpx[/url] [link=http://qctdpgdq.com]qctdpgdq[/link]