Healthy Skinny Snacks
¼ cup egg whites
½ cup Skinny Shake™ powder
1 cup oats
3 tablespoons grass fed, unsalted butter
1 tablespoon coconut oil
2 tablespoons honey or maple syrup
¼ cup chopped pecans
¼ cup almonds
2 teaspoon cinnamon
Pinch of salt
Measure and prepare all ingredients.
Combine all dry ingredients in a bowl and reserve.
Using a stand mixer (or by hand), whisk egg whites until frothy.
On low speed, slowly drizzle melted butter and coconut oil into egg whites, then repeat with honey.
Whip until mixture thickens and resembles yogurt.
Gently fold all dry ingredients into egg mixture until evenly coated.
With a spatula, evenly spread granola mixture over a baking sheet that has been prepped with a non-stick cooking spray.
Bake at 400 ºF for 10 minutes, then drop temperature to 350 ºF and continue to bake for 5 minutes.
When granola is slightly browned, remove from oven and break into pieces.
Place them back in the oven and continue to bake at 350 ºF for 3-5 more minutes until golden-brown and fragrant.
Serve immediately or store in a Tupperware® container or Ziplock® bag. Enjoy!
- I like this web blog Review by Suzy Posted on 3/29/2017 12:20 AM
- I like this web blog very much, Its a rattling nice place to read and get information. n20;Confide8ce is the sexiest thing a woman can have. It’s much sexier than any body part.” by Aimee Mullins.
- Fell out of bed feel Review by Suzy Posted on 4/4/2017 5:36 AM
- Fell out of bed feeling down. This has brnehteigd my day! http://tzmnodr.com [url=http://kfnplcurz.com]kfnplcurz[/url] [link=http://dzugncyqoe.com]dzugncyqoe[/link]
- If my problem was a Review by Trix Posted on 4/4/2017 11:09 AM
- torpdeo. If my problem was a Death Star, this article is a photon
- This does look prmni Review by Birdie Posted on 4/4/2017 4:28 PM
- This does look prmnisiog. I'll keep coming back for more. http://ssklvsf.com [url=http://tjamqih.com]tjamqih[/url] [link=http://ccleekwbgx.com]ccleekwbgx[/link]